No Days Off

This is dedicated to those who choose the path of No Days Off, I commend you all.. This is my head. A photo, a rant, and a quote with each post.

Name:
Location: Queens, NYC

Monday, June 19, 2006

Sweat Equity


Ah yes.. A term that some will live for.. Maybe for too long. It is what keeps us (the people that understand that) going.. A lot of work, little to no funding, a desire to have a small piece to call your own, and to possibly make that tiny piece.. Well to put it bluntly, damn big. Then you get to this point where years of work and money stress get you to the point of not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel anymore, and seeing things get hazy (not that haze), but there is something else that keeps the grustle going... I have not decided if it is money or power(the ability to do anything you want(project based)).. Then you can see how they are very one and the same, and that most indies are striving to do what they do without stress. That means to have a great deal of money, but not be on MTV Cribs, and if they were come out to my crib in Queens.. Check out the humble digs.. I have little point to make today, just kinda in my stress, and need to rant about my position.. Thinking I bet there is no other one I would want.. Work for your piece and your retirement.. fuck a 401k.. we got SWEAT EQUITY.

"The chief value of money lies in the fact that one lives in a world in which it is overestimated." -H. L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home