No Days Off

This is dedicated to those who choose the path of No Days Off, I commend you all.. This is my head. A photo, a rant, and a quote with each post.

Name:
Location: Queens, NYC

Friday, June 09, 2006

Fuel to the Fire all the way to Greener.

Somedays I wake up and wonder what it is that fuels that fire. It is at that minute I wonder what it would be like to be a : Banker, politician, mathematician, gardener, riverboat captain, fisherman, rapper, elephant shit shoveler at the circus, hot dog vendor, miner, jewel thief, factory worker, president of the USA, dictator of a 3rd world country, bouncer, drunk, addict, headhunter (both kinds), you get the point.. But I know one thing... the grass is always greener.. I have been on the same path forever it feels like, and the grass is always greener.. People always want to be in my shoes, while secretly I want to be in theirs, that is why I keep waking up early, because after all this work, how could I actually want to indulge in the dream of greener pastures, while I am probably lying in a bed of flowers with well trimmed grass, and trees all surrounding me.. I still wonder.. time is on our side.. believe

"Courage and perseverance have a magical talisman, before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into air." -John Quincy Adams (1767 - 1848)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home