No Days Off

This is dedicated to those who choose the path of No Days Off, I commend you all.. This is my head. A photo, a rant, and a quote with each post.

Name:
Location: Queens, NYC

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Attachment


I will start my week a few days late.. I recognized my attachment to my cat, aka Kitty, her surname, yesterday in full. We need to travel down the path of what was wrong, but she was sick. I took her to the vet and almost got into a fight with a 7 year old with a dog, for letting her dog fuck with my cat, and not to mention had to tell her mom to "Handle you god damn child", I think that is how it went. Then I was about three seconds away from giving it to the asshole vet who cared as much as fucking Mussolini. Alas I did not, and paid the large bill and kept it moving.. I never saw the attachment to my furball until all this happened.. It brought me to an interesting spot, where nothing else in my world was as important, my biz, my career, anything really. I am glad I could see that, too bad it had to come in the form of my Kitty getting sick. She is getting better.. I will leave with a note to self, about really living this life we have... " What I dream of is an art of balance." Henri Matisse (1869 - 1954)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home