No Days Off

This is dedicated to those who choose the path of No Days Off, I commend you all.. This is my head. A photo, a rant, and a quote with each post.

Name:
Location: Queens, NYC

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Mohawk.. Scalp Lock.. Difference.. History


I did it.. I find it the most whole I have been in years.. Shed all the excess.. I feel grounded. and centered.. It is only the first phase of the change.. May 19th all will see the freshness.. Then a good friend will bless me with dope portraits.. Most people have not flinched, or been surprised, as if I have had it for years.. I find it interesting, that the whole time this is really what people expected... As if I really give a shit.. I love it and am super comfy now.. The change gave my vision a more keen sense of focus. I keep it moving.. "They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." Andy Warhol (1928 - 1987)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home