No Days Off

This is dedicated to those who choose the path of No Days Off, I commend you all.. This is my head. A photo, a rant, and a quote with each post.

Name:
Location: Queens, NYC

Friday, April 28, 2006

Natural Motions

OK. It is Friday. I had an incredibly interesting Thursday evening/night. The course of events is rather trivial compared to the understanding of letting go, and traveling with the motion life wants to take you in. We all have dreams some have goals, and see the path to their dream, whether or not they believe it will ever come to fruition. I think the key is to know and hustle and not question. When the world gives you a fork in the road, only question it once. I am still working on my own issues with that.. the ol' "what IF" theory.. I say after yesterdays fluid motion.. FUCK IT.. move without thought, but confidence. Pick a path.
_ZILLA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home