No Days Off

This is dedicated to those who choose the path of No Days Off, I commend you all.. This is my head. A photo, a rant, and a quote with each post.

Name:
Location: Queens, NYC

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Critical Mass





I was told this morning that I was slackin on the blog.. and the true is.. I have been.. Lets keep it moving.. The concept of critical mass, over saturation, mass production.. of what, well everything, but the only thing I really deal with is media. Too many MCs, beat makers, producers, film makers, photographers, musicians, painters, graff heads, designers, and all around people trying to be professional creatives. I actually listen to all the music that comes in, and I have to say that for every twenty cds I get (which is about 10 days worth, so that is two a day) only maybe two are worthy.. out of those two maybe one will get "Recommended" in BD.. People get salty. The same happens with Tshirt Brands.. I see a lot of heads that want me to review this product and wear it.. well I have gone on strike, I will not be wearing brands this summer, just Regional shirts, " the St. Marks Collection", and stuff from the local pizzeria, or deli.. I have had it with over cool, I understand that is hard to listen to coming from the dude that calls himself Fubz.. well you call all eat it.. Concrete Pirates forever... "The problem is never how to get new, innovative thoughts into your mind, but how to get old ones out. Every mind is a building filled with archaic furniture. Clean out a corner of your mind and creativity will instantly fill it." -Dee Hock

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home