No Days Off

This is dedicated to those who choose the path of No Days Off, I commend you all.. This is my head. A photo, a rant, and a quote with each post.

Name:
Location: Queens, NYC

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Califuckna.. I Really do Love u, NY..

The rumble of the subway overhead in my neighborhood, the sound of trucks barreling down Queens Blvd clearly over the speed limit, the sound of a overly stereotypical NYer sayin "EY YO" to a friend passing by... all these things mean the world to me.. How good it feels to be back in my element.. The last 3 weeks away in the West Coast was tryin on my psyche. It is slower, nicer (aka faker), incredibly full of it self.. not to mentioned incredibly laid back to the point, where I wondered how the fuck anything gets accomplished. Given I have been out there plenty of times, but for some reason, this was the most exhausting trip to date. I know I have not come to any kind of point of this rant, but sometimes, you need to get general frustration off your chest. I leave you all with some flicks of Queens prior to my descent, I will have some photos from my trip up soon, it was an interesting one. I tip my hat to the Mad Greek Cafe in Baker California, which I have been to so many times, it has become a facet in our journey between LA and Vegas, they do have the best Strawberry shakes.. I will be back soon with some new... I mean that Matt... I leave you with a quote that I find fitting for cali, something I personally do not subscribe to, but fitting nonetheless..


Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.
Robert Heinlein (1907 - 1988)



1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Love the quote and I am holding you to the promise of more blogging

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home