No Days Off

This is dedicated to those who choose the path of No Days Off, I commend you all.. This is my head. A photo, a rant, and a quote with each post.

Name:
Location: Queens, NYC

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Our great land..

So I went to Detroit this past weekend, to shoot some photos for Warner Bros.. That is totatlly not the point.. Detroit is one of the most run down, if not THE most rundown city I have ever seen in our country.. It makes Bmore look like a thriving metropolis. It really only fully upset me when I got back to NYC.. The city of which I call home, and is part of the thread that is my life is dying in my eyes. We are the most full of ourselves, affluent, aloof cities.. Mostly because of all the transplants, changin our make up.. Yes they help our economy, but boy are they killing our culture, and feel.. It saddens me.. .. On a lighter not, I want to give some kudos to Lil Scrappy. Yes I know, your thinking, what a weird fucking comment to come outta my mouth.. But I ran with him all day at the DUB show, and I have not seen that type of professionalism and dedication to fans in a while... He has won me over as a fan, a lot of respect.. I think some of our more ego driving indie insiders can learn a lot from a quality entertainer such as Scrappy.. All for the kids. The dude signed CDs until security pulled him off to a flight, and his hand cramped up.. I leave you with some photos of my trip..

"Dedicate some of your life to others. Your dedication will not be a sacrifice. It will be an exhilarating experience because it is an intense effort applied toward a meaningful end." Dr. Thomas Dooley




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home