No Days Off

This is dedicated to those who choose the path of No Days Off, I commend you all.. This is my head. A photo, a rant, and a quote with each post.

Name:
Location: Queens, NYC

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Getting Focus at Night

For some reason lately, I have been really captured by the images I have been producing at night.. Not sure why, but I think that is the point, in general, to be struck by imagry.. the reason i originally picked up a camera. enough jabber... stuff to look at..

"The greatest mystery is not that we have been flung at random between the profusion of matter and of the stars, but that within this prison we can draw from ourselves images powerful enough to deny our nothingness."
Andre Malraux (1901 - 1976)




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog homie. I set up my own at catalyss.blogspot.com. Your shit looks good I like your writing about how NY has lost or is losing its edge. Well its always up then down then up again.

later

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home